AAA Birthday Challenge #16- Tic TacToe


Hello Friends,

How are you all today?

It's time for another fun challenge at AAA Birthday and this time the theme is Tic Tac Toe. Isn't it cool?

                                             

                                             

                            I am so happy as today we are celebrating Rakshabandhan here in India which is the festival which celebrates the bond of love of Brothers and sisters and in our Tic Tac Toe challenge there is Masculine theme, so I decided to make card for my brother. I chose last column for my card that is Masculine, Die cuts and  Patterned paper.

Lets have a look at my card


I used Pastel Pattern paper by Itsy Bitsy and die cut out the glasses and BRO alphabates.
I then adhered all the die cuts on pattern paper and lastly on a white card base.

Hope you like it!!


Our guest designer for this challenge is very talented Jenny To have look at her card and the creations by our amazing DTs, Head over to the AAA Birthday Blog.

Happy Crafting!!
 

Comments

  1. Perfect that this new challenge fitted your celebrations so well. Amazing masculine card.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!