AAA Birthday Challenge #15- 3D



Hello Friends,

How are you all today. I hope all of you had a great weekend.

It's time for another fun challenge at AAA Birthday and this time the theme is 3D. Isn't that cool?

                                             
                                               


       Let's have a look at my take on the theme

       I made an Inside shadow box card. In this, the front of the card looks normal but when you open it , there is shadow box.

      here is the front look of my card
                                               

And here comes the surprise, a shadow box. I was inspired by jennifer Macguire's Inside Shadow box card video. To give it more dimension, I added some more layers, in the form of waves.
I used Mermaid wishes stamp by Craftyscrappers. 


I hope you like it and will join in with 3D Birthday cards.

We have an amazing guest designer Rachelle. To have look at her creation and cards by other talented DTs, head over AAA Birthday Blog.
                                                   
                                                                     Happy Crafting!!


Comments

  1. Love all the layers and how the fish are swimming through the waves inside your card Mugdha. Fantastic 3D card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh this is such a fun 3D card and what a fabulous surprise when you open it up....amazing! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!