You've got Superpowers!!



Hello friends,

Hope all of you are staying safe and crafting!!


We all know that this year is been tough due to the pandemic and all Doctors, Healthcare professionals, Police are working really very hard. I wanted to make a card which i can dedicate to them.While i was going through my stash i found a cute a supermouse and an idea struck to my mind. I thought i can make a interactive card with it. I love Ali Farmer's interactive cards and one of her cards inspired me. I don't make interactive cards often but this time i really enjoyed making it. Thank you Ali.

Lets have a look at my card


I used Superpowers stamp by Create a smile. I used disress ink to create the background sky.
sentiment is from same stampset.

Here is the close up of my card


You must be wondering where is the interactive part? yes, My supermouse not only flies but also does stunts in the sky..hehe

lets have a look


   

I hope you like it!!

Joining in




 
       

Comments

  1. So cool card,thanks for sharing at create a smile stamps challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun card! So love your take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with Create a Smile Challenges! Crafty hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! So fun! Thank you for playing along with the Create a Smile - challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!