AAA Birthday Challenge #14- Use Vellum


Hello Friends,

It's time for another challenge at AAA Birthday and this time the theme is "Use Vellum".

                                                         


I love incorporating vellum in my cards.There are so many possibilities with it. I have made a floral card.

Lets have a look at it

                                         

I did watercoloring for the background. I used Craftyscrappers floral stamp and stamped it on vellum using versamark ink and then heat embossed with white embossing powder.I then fussy cut the image and adhered it on the watercolored background.

I hope you like it!!

Our guest designer for this challenge is very talented Izzy Scrap. Hop over AAA Birthday blog to take a look at all the gorgeous makes by our guest designer and DTs

Happy Crafting!!

Comments