Happy Mother's Day!!


Hello friends,

How are you all today?

I am going to share a shaped card today which i made for my mom.

Lets have a look at it



I used my favourite Embroidary hoop die and comforting hugs stamp by Paper smooches.
I think there are so many memories of my childhood are attached with embroidary hoop.I remember the days when my mom used to do embroidary and how desperately i wanted to learn it ( just to take the embroidary hoop in hand..lol) I colored the cuddling cats using zigs. I die cut out the embroidary hoop out of Pink cardstock
  And adhered it on white circle die cut. (I wanted the look as the cloth looks when we put it into the hoop) i then adhered one more circle die cut backside by scoring the upper side of it and also stamped a message for my mom which is a sentiment from same stampset.

Here is one more pic

I hope you like it!!

Joining in





              Stay crafty with hero challenge


                             
 








Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!