Happy Birthday -2


Hello Friends,

I am going to share another Birthday card today ,which also happens to be a floral card.

Lets have a look at it


I uses Fun flowers stamp by Uniko. Rather doing watercoloring,I opted for inkblending. I used Craftyscrappers orange and pink ink and with the help blending brushes, I started blending on smooth white cardstock and went heavy in the middle and lighter at the outer side. I then stamped the flowers and fussy cut them. I then took grey cardstock and scored some lines at right hand side and then foam mounted the flowers on it. I heat embossed the sentiment "Happy Birthday" which is from Geometric nature stamp by Mudra using white embossing powder. Lastly,added some white enamel dots.

Hope you like it!!!

Happy Crafting!!

Joining in





Comments