I would love to steal you !



Hello Friends,

I am going to share another card with you all and I am so happy the way it turned out.

Lets have  a look at it


I used Gull Gang stamp by Create a Smile. I love this stamp so much and it was on my wishlist from so long. I bought this stamp from Sindhu in destash and My hands were itching to ink the cute images. I stencilled the background waves,then i made a little slit with the help of cutter to insert the wooden block as i wanted it to look like it is in the water. I used vellum to show the surface of the water and also made slit in the vellum too and inserted the fish into it and put one of the fishes behind the vellum. At last, stamped the sentiment from same stampset.

Hope you like it!

Happy crafting!!

joining in




Comments

  1. So lovely ! Thank you for playing along with Create a smile challenge !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful card!Thanks so much for joining us over at Create a Smile Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!