AAA Birthday Challenge #6 - Color Palette


Hello Friends,

It's Time for new challenge over at AAA Birthday and this time we have a Color palette for you.

                                                          

Lets have look at the Color palette


I loved this Color palette and tried to do something different this time, I used die cuts only for my card (Except the sentiment).
Lets have a look at my card


I used Candle dies by Elizabeth craft designs and various scrap color papers from my stash.

I heat embossed the sentiment with sparkle gold embossing powder.

I hope my card inspires to play along!

We have extremely talented Trina p. as our Guest designer for this challenge. To check her creation and the inspirations by lovely DTs, head over to AAA Birthday Blog

Happy Crafting!!








Comments

  1. Oh those colourful candles are so eye catching and bold! Awesome card Mugdha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card Mugdha, hugs XoX

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!