Hello, Lovely!


Hello Everyone,

How are you all doing?

I am up with another card. I fell in love with this Itsy Bitsy die as soon as i saw it and then i grabbed it in a sale and i thought this will go perfect with current sketch and Colour challenge at MFT.

Lets have a look at my take


I die cut out the wreath out of Green cardstock and birds and flowers out of blue. I then adhered all the die cut elements on embossed background.
Added some pearls to finish off my card.

Here is the close up



I hope you like it!!

Happy Crafting

Joining in


                                                         MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge

                                                                 

                                                                  MFT Colour Challenge



Comments