Happy Birthday dear Brother!!


Hello Friends,

It's time for another challenge at AAA Birthday Challenge and this time theme is " Use a Stencil"

Lets have a look at the theme

                                                     

        I decided to make card for my brother who is celebrating his birthday this month.

   Lets have look



I used Stencil from my stash, I love the way it gives traditional touch to the card and Craftyscrappers inks. I used the sentiment from "No.1 Brother and sister" stamp by Craftyscrappers and added some sequins to finish off my card. Inside the card i stamped Happy Birthday Sentiment.


I hope my Card inspires you to play along. 

We have very talented Rachelle as our Guest Designer for this challenge, to check out her adorable card and more beautiful inspirations by our lovely DTs, head over to the AAA Birthday challenge blog here

Happy Crafting!!







Comments

  1. Superb traditional mandela type stencil, looks amazing in your colours. Fabulous card Mugdha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so pretty, Mughda! Love the colors, and love the sentiment! Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a happy and colorful birthday card, Mugdha! The sediment is wonderful! He will love it!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this card, the layout the colours and the sentiment! hugs AlliC XOX

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have read your excellent post. This is a great job. I have enjoyed reading your post first time. I want to say thanks for this post. Thank you... Happy birthday gif funny

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!