Guest Designer post for CAS(E) this Sketch #341


Hello Friends,

Happy Sunday!!

I am so happy to announce that I am Guest Designing current Challenge at CAS(E) this Sketch. Lets have look at the Sketch.


                                            

           
    Here is my take on the same


                             

I used Checkered Background stamp by Kaiserkraft and sentiment die is by Simon says stamp.

I hope you like my card and get inspired to play along. To check out cards by other DTs and information about the challenge rules please click here

Happy Crafting!!

 

               
  

Comments

  1. So happy to see you guesting with us, Mugdha! What a wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!