Love your Selfie!!


Hello Friends,

How are you all today?

I am going to share another CAS card with you all. I was waiting for a polaroid frame die to use this cute Photobomb stamp by Mama Elephant and as soon as i got it,i inked the stamp up.

Lets have a look at it



I stamped the cute images with Archival ink and colored them with Zigs. I then fussy cut the images and die cut oiut the polaroid frames. I then adhered the images to diecut frames and mounted it on white card base. Lastly, I stamped the sentiment from same stampset.

Hope you like it!!

Happy Crafting!!

Joining in









Comments

  1. Fabulous card for our challenge, I was actually looking at the exact same stamps and die the other day! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card and such perfect images for the challenge. Your colouring is superb. Thanks for joining us at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!