Happy Birthday !!


Hello Friends,

How are you all doing?

Well, I can say that this week was more productive for me ( as i made 4 cards..lol) , I have shared two of them already and going to share remaining two with you today. I have made one CAS one layer card and a layered glittery card. I did stencilling in both the cards.

Lets have a look at Glittery Birthday card


I used Balloon stencil by Craftangles ans distress inks. I die cut out Birthday using Birthday Cutaway by Winnie and walter. I used some pearls and pearl drops by little birdie to finish off my card.

I hope you like it!!


Happy crafting!!

joining in









Comments

  1. Oh Mugdha, so pleased you did make one of these for us and this one I like more also! Love you added the glittery Birthday-and placed in the perfect position. And those little pearls are the final touch-thanks so much for joining Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful use of rainbow colors! I love the repetition of the balloons, this card has a fun, festive feel! Thanks for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This couldn't be a more happy card and your stenciling is done perfectly!! Love that you created a much longer card than normal, a nice change from all the same sized cards. And the glittery 'birthday' certainly adds to the party of this card. Always wonderful to see you at TIME OUT!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!