AAA Birthday Challenge #2 - Use Watercolours


Hello Everyone

New Challenge is up at AAA Birthday Challenge and the theme is "Use Watercolours".


                                                         


 I love to use watercolours in my cards and this time I combined it with Silhouette stamping.

  Lets have a look at my card




I used Camlin Watercolours for background of my card and used Craftyscrappers Birthday Flutters stampset for Silhouette stamping. sentiment is from same stampset.

I hope my card inspires you to play along. Visit us at the challenge (here) for the inspirations from all the lovely DTs

Happy Crafting!!

Comments

  1. Awesome water colouring Mugdha and I love how amazing your silhouettes look against its beautiful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an gorgeous card, love it! hugs XoX

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!