AAA Birthday Challenge#1- Anything goes


Hello Friends,

I am so excited to let you know that first challenge is up at AAA Birthday Challenge Blog and theme is Anything goes.





Here is my take on the theme




I used Stitched Roses Stampset by Mudra and Tubby craft inks. The sentiment is from Hello Sunshine stampset by Craftyscrappers. I added some pearls to finish off my card.

I hope my card inspires you to play along. Hannelie is our Guest Designer for this challenge.
Visit us at the challenge (here) to get inspired our lovely Guest and talented Design team and join us with your Birthday Cards


Happy Crafting














Comments

  1. Beautiful card for our first challenge Mugdha! So pleased to have you on the DT at AAA Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely floral card and such unusual stamps, thanks so much for joining our 'Pretty in Pink' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cross-stitch details, Mugda, and the mixed font for your sentiment! Thank you for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Makes me think of my cross stitching days! Thanks for the inspration on the AAA Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS, LOVELY CARD!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely flowers! Thank you for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!