Floral cards- DT Inspiration for Craftyscrappers


Hello Friends,

How are you all today?

Today i am going to share two floral cards which i made as my DT inspiration for Craftysacrappers.

Lets have look at my First card



I used Craftyscrappers layered floral stencil and Newly launched premium dye ink pads Daffodil,Sunflower and Apple for the flowers, I then fussy cut the flowers and leaves and adhered them on the watercolor card panel.I used gray watercolor around the flowers to give it a bit of depth and lastly,splatterd some black watercolor.
I stamped the sentiment from Hello Sunshine stampset by craftyscrappers with versamark ink on a strip of vellum and used Ranger Black embossing powder and heat set it with heat tool.
I then pasted entire panel on white cardbase.

Now lets have a look at my second card



For background of my card, I used Craftyscrappers Ballet dazzle paste and Brick stencil. I die cut out the flowers from white cardstock and blended some Apple ink over it and sprayed some water, I also die cut out the leaved from green cardstock and adhered all of them on dazzle paste background.
I stamped the sentiment from Hello sunshine stampset and added some dew drop sequins to finish off my card.

Hope you like them.

Happy Crafting!!


Comments