Colorful Holi cards- DT post for Craftyscrappers
I am sharing my another DT post for Craftyscrappers for the ongoing challenge "Colors''. I used newly released stampset "Happy Holi" for my cards.
Lets have a look at my first card
1) I used Craftyscrappers "Happy Holi" stampset and stamped the handprints in different colors to make my background.
2) I stamped the sentiment on octagon diecut and mounted it on colorful handprinted background.
3) Lastly,Added some sequins to finish off my card.
Now,Lets have a look at my second card
1) I used Craftyscrappers Bricks Stencil and Tubby craft grey ink for the background and stamped color splashes using different color inks.
2) I then stamped the Buckets and colored them using Camlin watercolors and fussy cut them
3) I then adhered the colorful buckets on the splashy background using foam tape.
4) Lastly,Stamped the sentiment from same stampset.
Hope you like my cards.
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!