Happy Birthday FRIEND!!


Hello Friends,

Amidst of all the Christmas cards i am posting a birthday card today..I have been making Christmas cards some of which i have already shared with you all and some i will post tomorrow..so,For a change i made a Birthday card with Fresh colors..

Here is the pic


I used Altenew Stunning Cosmos stampset and stamped the beautiful cosmos on white cardstock using Tubby craft yellow and orange inks..I stamped total nine flowers. Sentiment 'Friend' is from Uniko and 'Happy Birthday is from Craftyscrappers..I adhered entire panel on orange cardstock and then on white cardstock..

Hope you like it!!

Happy Crafting!!

Joining in



( I have nine flowers in my card)





Comments

  1. So wonderful Mugdha 😍. Lovely warm colours 💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how fresh and wonderful to see these bright and cheerful colours. Stamped to perfection! I love the design....seems like the flowers are giving the friend a hug...which we all need! A joy to see you at Time Out my freind x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely bright, happy birthday card, Mugdha! It would bring sweet wishes to whom ever received it! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super pretty Mugdha! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card Mugdha, such pretty flowers too.Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those blooms make for such a lovely fresh frame, Mugdha ... they're bright and wonderfully vibrant! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, Mugdha! Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge. Marsha DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning! Loving the pop of the colors! Thank you for joining us at The Twisted Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a stunner. I love the composition and colours of your card. Thank you for joining us at The Twisted Challenges December challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!