Many Thanks!!

Hello Everyone,

 How are you all today?

Today i am going to share a Thank you Tag with you all..I used Craftyscrappers shimmer sprays and leaf punch..

Here is the pic of my Tag

 

I sprayed Craftyscrappers sweet sunshine,spicy walnut and sweet pumpkin shimmer sprays on a watercolor paper and let it dry then i punched out the leaves. I stamped the sentiment "Many thanks" from Happy harvest stampset by Lawn fawn on a strip of paper and mounted it on Circle diecut, i also added golden threads then i adhered all the leaves and splattered some shimmer paint..

Here is the close up


Hope you like it!!

Happy Crafting!!

Joining in






Comments

  1. beautiful tag!!! thanks for playing along with us at TAGplorations challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag, love the little punched leaves. Thanks so much for playing along at STAMPlorations TAGplorations challenge. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!