Diwali Festive Tags or Tag cards!!-DT post for Craftyscrappers

Hello Everyone,

Wish you all A very Happy Diwali!!


Diwali is here and all of you must be busy in preparations and when its Diwali there has to be loads of gifts..so i thought to make some festive tags and Craftyscrappers products made my work easy..I used Beautiful Happy Deepavali stampset,stencils,Shimmer paste,Dazzle paste,sequins,shimmer paints all from Craftyscrappers and My beautiful festive tags or tag cards are ready..

Here is the pic of my first card




1)I stamped the Diya from Happy Deepavali Stampset and colored it with Craftyscrappers Shimmer paints Beautiful sunset and Peacock feathers and fussy cut it.
2) For background i used Lacy florals stencil and starfish dazzle paste and applied it with the help of spatula.
3) I stamped the sentiment " Happy diwali" from stampset and fussy cut it.
4) I adhered fussy cut diya and sentiment on the stenciled background with help of foam tape.
5) I also added Craftyscrappers petal flower shaker elements and tied golden ribbon.
6) I adhered my Festive tag on dry embossed card base.

Lets have look at my second card



I repeated the same procedure as above and used Craftyscrappers Abstract pattern stencil and lilac shimmer paste and orchid flower shaker elements..
I also have video for these cards you can check here

Hope you like it!!

Happy Crafting!!


Comments

  1. Gorgeous cards,Mughda didi. The stenciled BG looks lovely. Lovely colors. Happy Diwali to you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!