Diwali Cards- DT inspiration for Craftyscrappers

Hello Friends,

Hope you had Great fun during Diwali.Though the Diwali is over but Here at Craftyscrappers, the Challenge "Celebrate Dussehra- Diwali with Dazzle Sparkle and Shinne" is still going on..So,grab your craft supplies and play along to win awesome Craftyscrappers goodies.

Here are the two cards which i made  to invite and inspire you to play along

                                                                     Card no.1


1) I Stamped the Diya and Firecrackers from Craftyscrappers "Blasting Deepavali" Stampset,colored them with Camlin brush pens and fussy cut it.
2) I also made the colourful pattern at the back using same stampset.
3) I diecut the frame from Gold mirror cardstock and adhered it on the base cardstock.
4) Then, I adhered all the fussy cut images and Gold embossed the sentiment.
5) Lastly, added some sequins.



Card no.2



1) I stamped the diya from Blasting Deepavali stampset using versamark ink and gold embossed it.
2) For background of the card i used Swirl stencil from Craftyscrappers and Tubby craft inks.
3)I die cut the circle and blended blue Tubby craft inks.
4) I adhered the stenciled panel on orange cardstock and then on white cardstock.
5) I adhered the diecut circle and Diya on stenciled BG.
6) stamped the sentiment from same stampset on a strip of paper and adhered it below diya image.
7) Lastly,added some sequins.

Hope you like it!!

Happy Crafting!!





Comments