Thanks!!


Hello Friends,

This is my second post of the day and i am going to share a floral card with you all..I was so excited to make this card as i have tried something which i have not tried before..Inlaid Diecutting..I love the way it turned out..Hope you like it too..

Here is the pic


I used Altenew Stunning Cosmos stampset and stamped it on bielo paper using tubby craft yellow,orange,brown and green inks.I used Altenew mega thanks die and die cut it through stamped pannel..and then layered it ..added some sequins and my card is ready!!

Happy crafting!!

Joining in


Altenew-OctoberInpirationChallenge-2018






Comments

  1. This looks lovely .... inlaid die cutting is a real favourite of mine and you've done a great job here. Thank you for playing along with the Uniko challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. An absolute beauty Mugdha! The orange poppies look wonderful and then there's the almost hidden surprise of the greeting - fabulous card. Thanks for playing at Uniko.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mugdha... absolutely fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that stamp set and also the camouflage technique.
    Thanks for joining us at Uniko. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this technique and your first try with it came out fabulously. I love those posies and the large "thanks" works so well with it. Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The inlaid die cutting is absolutely gorgeous! Love the beautiful flowers!

    Thank you so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!