O Happy Day!!

Hello everyone..


I made few cards on sunday which i am going to post one by one here..I have made a one layer card, a layered card and a quilling card..

Today i am going to share a Layered card with you all

Here is the pic

                      

I took bielo paper and blended tubby craft brown ink over it and dry embossed it ,I stamped the images of cute bunnies from somebunny stampset from MFT and colored it using camlin brush pens, i then fussy cut all the images.
I took bielo paper and used craftangles stencil and tubby craft inks to create sky and grass.
I adhered all fussy cut images using foam tape
Hope you like it!!

Happy crafting!!





Comments

  1. Cute card. Such a lovely scene you have created with the bunny stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute! Thank you for joining our challenge this week over at Cupcake Inspirations.
    -Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!