Chalk paint background cards- DT post for Craftyscarppers

Hello Everyone,

How are you all doing?

Today i am up with three cards which i made using Craftyscrappers chalk paints..We always use chalk paints in mix media and home decor but i wanted to use them in making simple cards, so i tried to create pretty backgrounds for my simple cards using them..I used three different techniques to make all the three cards..I also have video tutorial for these cards,you can check it out here

Here is the pic of my first card


I used craftyscrappers mirror stamp and creamy banana chalkpaint to create the background of this card, I took out few drops of chalkpaint on mirror stamp and spreaded it using paint brush and then i stamped it  on white cardstock. I let the paint dry and stamped beautiful flowers from craftyscrappers hello sunshine stampset on chalk paint background. I stamped the sentiment from same stampset and tadaa my card is ready!!

Here is the pic of my second card


I used two chalk paints in this card lyrical birdie and creamy banana, I took out few drops of lyrical birdie chalk paint on acrylic block and spreaded it using paintbrush and put the acrylic block with paint side down on a white cardstock,then i took few drops of creamy banana chalk paint and repeated the same procedure.I mounted the entire panel on blue cardstock first and then on white cardstock. I used die cut love as my sentiment!!


Here is the pic of my third card



For this card i used hazey cucumber and greasy charcoal chalk paints and sponge daubers..I took out few drops of both the paints in a palette and by using daubers i dabbed the paints on white cardstock
I mounted the entire panel on green cardstock first and then on black cardstock, I used die cut smile as my sentiment!!

Hope you like my cards
Happy crafting!!





Comments

  1. Such a new use of chalk paint to create background for cards. Your cards look lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!