simple Rakshabandhan card- DT Inspirattion for Craftyscrappers
Rakshabandhan is one of the indian festivals where sister ties rakhi on the brother's hand and in turn brother promises sister that he will always protect him,it is the symbol of love between brother and sister..I love this festival alot and enjoy making card and rakhi for my brother.This time i have made two simple rakshabandhan cards using No.1bro and sis stampset by Craftyscrappers..This is such a gorgeous stampset and beautifully designed to make cards which you can gift it to your brothers and sisters.
Lets have a look at my first card
1) I took craftyscrappers premium white cardstock and embossed it with geometrical pattern
2) i stamped the No.1 brother image on the white cardstock and colored it with camlin pencil colors
3) Then i fussy cut the image and adhered it over the embossed background.
4) I stamped the beautiful sentiment on white cardstock and and pasted it over craftyscrappers blue color cardstock and adhered it over embossed background next to the image of the boy
5) Lastly, I adhered the entire panel on craftyscrappers blue color cardstock.
Here are some closeups
Lets have a look at my second card
1) I took white cardstock as base of my card and dry embossed it.
2) I stamped the image of the boy and colored it with camlin brush pens and fussy cut it.
3) I die cut a circle out of blue cardstock and adhered it over the embossed background.
4) i stamped and fussy cut the sentiment and pasted it over the die cut circle.
5) adhered the fussy cut image of the boy.
6) Adhered the rakhi around the die cut circle and my card is ready.
here is the close up of my card
Hope you like it!!
Loved the embossed background. The card has come out very well. Loved the idea of placing the rakhi around in a circle.ReplyDelete
Thank you so much chandhini. i am so glad you liked it:)Delete