Guest Designing for Paru's card making Challenges

Hello crafty friends,

I am so thrilled to join Paru's card making challenges as a Guest Designer for this month..This is one of the few challenges where i participated for first time and won too and it was a kickstart to my crafting journey, I took my passion for crafting more seriously since then, now let us move on towards my card, The theme for this month is "Family" and i wanted to make simple yet a different card so i went with my favourite technique Quilling and made a quilling card

Here is the pic


I used craftyscrappers hexagon stencil and tubby craft orange and yellow inks for honeycomb and quilled the bees , I have handwritten the sentiment
I thought i can use this card to gift it to my sister who is expecting  a baby soon..cute,isn't it?

Hope I inspire you to play along  this month

Happy crafting!!

Comments

  1. Such a sweet card, loved the quilled bees and hexagon stencil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore this bee-utiful card of your Mughdha. Awesome take on family. 😍😍😍😘😘😘 Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!