Design Team Member at Craftyscrappers - First DT post

Hello everyone,

I am so so happy to announce that i am joining Craftyscrappers team as a Creative designer..Craftyscrappers is a indian company which manufactures stamps,stencils,glimmer paste,fun foils and shimmer sprays..I love the their wide range of products and fantastic designs..They also run challenges,do check them out to win wonderful goodies..
Now let's move on towards my card.
I Have made a slider card for my first DT post using 'You are winner' stampset from Crasftyscrappers

Here is the pic









here are some close ups





I have made video tutorial of this card.To check it out please click here

Hope you like it!!

Happy crafting!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!