happy holi

hello friends,

Wish you all a very happy holi. Holi is a festival of colours..it is the festival of joy and celebration of victory of good over evil..hope all of you enjoyed this festival to its fullest.
while,making card for holi i reminded of my childhood where we used to play lots of colours..and i wanted to interpret my memories into my card..

here is the pic of my card



I splashed some watercolors on white card stock..handwritten the sentiment with golden gel pen and adhered two butterflies as butterflies are symbol of colors too.
hope you like it..
Happy crafting!!!
linking this to



2)http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-anything-goes-47/

Comments

  1. This is a fun card, love the colours.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. I hope you have a great day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. The pop of colours is just gorgeous.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!