congratulations

hello friends, happy sunday ...

I am going to share two cards with you..both of them are hand drawn and hand painted no stamps and stencils are used..and both of them are floral cards but different from each other..there are loads of floral beauties up on my blog and insta feed..so when i took brush in my hand ,i went on painting florals on my card too.

here is the pic of my first card


I took white cs and hand drwan the flowers and colored them camlin brush pens..i wanted a feel of abstarct painting so, i brushed the water over colors..
handwritten the sentiment

joining in

http://callingallsistahs.blogspot.in/2018/03/cas-11.html



http://cas-ualfridays.blogspot.in/2018/03/cfc-196-spring-fever.html




http://yournextstamp.com/blog/sketch-and-color-challenge-86/



http://www.happylittlestampers.com/2018/04/hls-april-watercolour-challenge.html







Comments

  1. wow what amazing painting. I didn't realise until I read your post that you hand painted these. You are so very creative and your card should be framed. It has a lovely absrtact feel to it,as you wanted. We are so happy you joined us at Calling All Sistahs and hope you do again. We have a new challenge starting every month on the 18th, thanks for joining us x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thank you so much sandie for your lovely words,so sweet of you..thanks a tonne:)

      Delete
  2. Awesome spring card - love that you painted it yourself! Thanks for playing along with us at the CAS-ual Fridays challenge blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great painting and love your take on our sketch! So creative!
    Thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design Beautiful intense colors. I also like the texture of the card base. It also draws attention
    Thank you for joining our challenge in HLS Watercolor.
    Regards,
    BożenA DT HLS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm super impressed that you drew these flowers by hand! Thanks for playing along with the Calling All Sistahs encouragement challenge! I hope you will join us for the new challenge starting on the 18th!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!