glimmer flowers card

  hello friends,

i have made three cards recently..(hussh)..being a mother of toddler,it's not that easy to take out time for your hobbies but crafting and reading comments for your work is so refreshing that i somehow manage to do it..sometimes it is when my boy takes afternoon nap,i take out all my craft stash out make a card and put it off before he wakes up...lol

now on to my card..hand drawing and painting is my new found love i guess...yes..in this card also i have handrawn the flowers and colored them with water markers and added a touch of glimmer to it

here is the pic



here is the closer look

hope you all like it

happy crafting!!

linking this to




Comments

  1. Beautifully CAS! I love the bold pink and the very clean design!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog:)Your lovely comments make me Happy!!